« Brace Yourselves |
| The Future Trumps The Past »
I'll be a guest with Bill O'Reilly TONIGHT at 8pm ET on the Fox News Channel. Please tune in!
March 20, 2012 at 02:12 PM | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00d83452132569e2016303131880970d
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference The O'Reilly Factor---TONIGHT!:
The X-lax aka LESLIE BELL owns the MARK OF CAIN.
IQ BOY is Leslie's panty stain.
March 20, 2012 at 02:29 PM
Hey Libs, here are some FACTS for you, from
Obama's pimp CBS no less:
Three years vs EIGHT years...
March 20, 2012 at 03:07 PM
obama, sotero whoever he is!!!!
Who Said He hasn’t Done Anything???
An impressive list of accomplishments:
· First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student then denies he was a foreigner.
· First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
· First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
· First President to violate the War Powers Act.
· First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
· First President to defy a Federal Judge’s court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.
· First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party, a violation of the U.S. Constitution.
· First President to spend a trillion dollars on ‘shovel-ready’ jobs when there was no such thing as ‘shovel-ready’ jobs.
· First President to recommend changing our National Anthem as it portrays and promotes violence and is warlike in its theme.
· First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer Breakfast and activities. for all but the muslim brotherhood. and he prayed with them.
· First President to initiate a Cash for Clunkers Program to clean up exhaust that adds to global warming, then extended it because it was so popular — wasting hundreds of millions of Tax-Payer dollars.
· First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
· First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
· First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S. including those with criminal convictions.
· First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
· First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.
· First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
· First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
· First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke-out on the reasons for their rate increases.
· First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which State they are allowed to locate a factory.
· First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
· First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
· First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
· First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
· First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office, 90 to date.
· First President to pledge complete transparency while campaigning, then hide his medical, educational and travel records.
· First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
· First President to go on multiple global ‘apology tours’.
· First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends; paid for by the taxpayer.
· First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
· First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
· First President to repeat the qur’an, and tells us the early morning call of the azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth. First first family to really really HATE America and white people.
March 20, 2012 at 03:16 PM
More on Obama as foreign student:
The Ayers/Manchurian/Kenyan/Indonesian candidate...
This stinks to high heavens...
March 20, 2012 at 03:18 PM
Very interesting points there, UG & Shortrifle. Does have me scratching my head a bit on what the truth really is.
March 20, 2012 at 04:52 PM
"The X-lax aka LESLIE BELL owns the MARK OF CAIN." - SatanUG
Incorrect. I was born under the Mark of Cain, as were all caucasians.
March 20, 2012 at 06:28 PM
And that's just a theory. Sue me.
March 20, 2012 at 06:31 PM
"obama, sotero whoever he is!!!!
An impressive list of accomplishments:" - SatanUG
You forgot the most important three:
1st President to completely resurrect the KKK and right wing militias.
1st President to cause the KKK branch of the GOP to break off into the Tea Party (or was that half Michael Steele's doing?)
1st President since Clinton (and before him, Carter) to not want to utterly decimate the Middle Class and poor
March 20, 2012 at 06:41 PM
Never mind. The GOP couldn't ever have a black President again, so they went out and got the only white guy they could find with a black-sounding name.
March 20, 2012 at 06:42 PM
Saw you on O'Reilly this evening. Bill's unanswered question to you and Alan is very important.
"Why is the entitlement mindset growing?" Why it is growing is important to know but why it is being fostered is equally important.
This is all covered in my book, "Thinkers and Sinkers, Why Are They Trying To Kill You?" (ISBN 9780615450407).
The creation of the entitlement mindset is part of a greater plan to create dependancy on the government. This is not a conspiracy, it is a shared desire by a part of the population. What is facilitating this shift is a matter of a spiritual gravity. (Stay with me here.)
All experiences, opinions, and perspectives have an underlying component that can be understood as being spiritual. Think about your life and your experiences. The joys you've had and the set backs you've battled through. Each of those have given you an intangible sense as you've made your way. The spirit that you have today is due to what you've encountered throughout your life. All parts of human existence are spiritual in essence. Once we can wrap our heads around this reality we will look at this life differently, in a light that will free us from base manipulation.
The entitlement mindset can be, and is, propagated because we are less involved with discerning our experiences. The mechanics for this propagation are found in Chapter 20, The Power To Love.
Why this mindset is being fostered is at the root of the Sinker goal. The more people become dependent the more their potential for true happiness, and fulfillment is diminished. This is how they kill.
The dichotomy of Thinkers and Sinkers is natural and manageable but we must openly discuss these two parts of human nature.
Please tell me if this is uninteresting to you.
All the best,
March 20, 2012 at 09:40 PM
Posted by: xbjllb | March 20, 2012 at 06:28 PM
You were born to lovesuck on your own dirty diapers, you hallucinating malignant infantile narcissist, you!
March 20, 2012 at 11:35 PM
Our president is a master of deception. Wait for the faux emergency that he and the democrats perpetrate onto the American voters. Look for this deception about July of this year. NBC,CBS,ABC,CNN,MSNBC will assist him and Axelrod in this cherade(sp). Poor Michelle, she is only along for the ride and cuisine.
Brian M |
March 22, 2012 at 10:44 PM
April 03, 2012 at 07:43 PM
The irregulars on the memo are untermenschen! |
April 07, 2012 at 03:07 PM
The comments to this entry are closed.